Startup pet service businesses may qualify for the Pawfinity Business Stimulus Scholarship. This scholarship is available for pet service businesses that have recently opened, are soon to open, and even in the final planning stages of the business.
- 50% OFF: The scholarship awards a selected new pet service business a 50% discount off the current monthly fee, for the first 6 months!
- FREE SMS: The Pet Business Stimulus Scholarship scholarship also awards the selected company FREE SMS Messaging for the first 6 months.
To apply for the scholarship, simply write us a short essay answering the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself and what has inspired you to begin your pet service business
- What are your hopes / goals for your new business?
- How do you feel our pet business management software will benefit your business?
- What is your favorite aspect of your new business?
Terms and Conditions
- Qualifying businesses must be a new company with no operational history.
- The selection process is not all-inclusive and our team will be responsible for the final award selection process.
- Qualifying business types are: grooming salon, kennel, boarding facility, doggie daycare, pet sitting, or dog walking businesses
- Suspended accounts will not receive extensions on the scholarship end date. Any account suspended for 60 days or more is automatically cancelled.
- If your account is cancelled for any reason, your award is forfeit and cannot be reinstated.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke awards to any business at any time.
- This scholarship is not redeemable for cash and cannot accrue a balance. Basically, we will not be paying out cash for cancelled accounts that have not exhausted the award.
- Business expansions and new locations (relocation, ect) do not qualify for award.
- This scholarship is exclusive to pet-service businesses only.
- Being a new business does not explicitly guarantee award.
Please submit your scholarship information to the email address below. Don't forget to include your address and contact information.